Eager to involve young people in their work, AIDA has encouraged the creation of "YOUNG AIDA" sections at global, continental and national levels.
Francois-Xavier Balme (Doctor in Law and Attorney at law, member of the Paris Bar) thus proposed to launch “YOUNG AIDA FRANCE”, by bringing together, in June 2017, a group of young professionals in the insurance sector, composed of:
- Youssef Abdelbahri - Lawyer
- Julie Brulé - Attorney at law, member of the Paris Bar
- Farida Aitjdid - Lawyer
- Audoin de Billy - Lawyer
- Vanessa Radrizzi - Lawyer
- François Vannesson - Lawyer
- Audrey Henanff - Attorney at law, member of the Paris Bar
- Flora Bernstein - Lawyer
The Young AIDA France team has two goals:
- to create a friendly network of young theoreticians and professionals, specialising in insurance law
- to promote and develop the scientific activities carried out by AIDA;
In practice, Young AIDA France organises several after work events and conferences bringing together the young players of insurance upon current topics.
For more information about Young AIDA France visit this link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aida-young-france and the AIDA France website: http://www.aida-france.org/