AIDA State Supervision of Insurance Working Party Meeting
15:00 hrs CEST/08:00 hrs Mexico City/10:00hrs Rio de Janeiro/14:00hrs BST/London. 2 hrs duration.
The first 2021 session of the WP will focus on the following topics of importance to Insurance Supervision throughout the world:
- The processes deployed for disposing of insurance and reinsurance legacy portfolios;
- Expected parameters of closure and analysis of legal certainty when transferring portfolios in and through different jurisdictions;
- How supervisors deal with risks located outside the boundaries of their jurisdiction.
Speakers at the meeting are:
- Yves Hayaux du Tilly – Partner, Nader, Hayaux & Goebel and Vice-Chair of the Working Party on State Supervision (Mexico)
- Andrew Rothseid - Head of Legacy at Gallagher Re (United States)
- Joseph Pallaro - Managing Director at Compre (Switzerland)
The sessions will be moderated by Yannis Samothrakis, Partner Clyde & Co, Chair of the Working Party on State Supervision.
Registration is required. The registration link will be loaded very shortly.