09:15 - 11:15
Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation
The fifth meeting of the Working Party took place between 9:15hrs and 11:15hrs on Wednesday 8 May 2013 at the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation in Lisbon on the occasion of the CILA (Iberian Latin American Insurance Law) Congress between 8 and 10 May 2013.
The Agenda for that meeting chaired by Tim Hardy is below.
Presentations made were as follows:
- Hilda Zornosa (Colombia) - Various aspects of Climate Change and their effects upon insurance and reinsurance in Latin America
- Ana Rita Petraroli (Brazil) - Microinsurance and globalisation of insurance cover
- Marcel Fontaine (Belgium) - Additional remarks re Microinsurance
- Rossana Bril (Argentina) - Environmental Insurance in Argentina
- Marco Frigessi di Rattalma (Italy) - Update on European Commission's Green Paper on natural catastrophes and insurance
Additional new materials were also submitted for and introduced to the meeting:
- Report/presentation from Maria Kavanagh (Argentina) and other members of the MERCOSUR Group
- Report/presentation from Pedro Castro Caldas (Portugal) - Impact of Climate Change on Insurance
- Report from Chris Rodd (Australia) - Australian Report: Flood definitions, coverage, modelling and more
Below are the Minutes of that Meeting.