Further details will be posted in due course, but the prospective Conference theme is:
The growing challenge of meeting customer needs: quo vadis, insurance market?
Plenary sessions will cover among other issues:
- Emerging Distribution Models
- Health Insurance (how the Insurance sector can complement the public health sector)
- Digital risks (cyber insurance and crypto assets insurance) and the challenges of new technology and other disruptors
- Underwriting, policy wording and claims responses in a world of climatic, technological, economic and geopolitical change
As usual, some additional AIDA meetings may be held on the preceding day.
An associated Call for Papers is further announced on the theme: "Legal and Regulatory Challenges of Emerging Insurance Product Distribution Models".
Deadline for submission of abstracts for all academics, practitioners and young authors: 31 October 2023
[NB: "Young authors" (students/academics/practitioners) no more than 35 years of age are eligible for a potential award and presentation opportunity.]
- Acceptance of proposals/abstracts: 15 November 2023
- Deadline for submission of completed version papers for young authors: 31 March 2024
- Announcement of awards for young authors: 15 April 2024
- Deadline for submission of completed version papers for all other authors: 30 June 2024.