Australian Insurance Law Association (AILA)
The Australian Insurance Law Association (AILA) was formed in 1983, and is a highly regarded, independent, not-for-profit association represented in every state and territory of Australia.
AILA’s objective is to promote, review, develop, debate and educate industry-specific information on insurance law and issues through educational seminars and conferences, and networking events.
AILA also offers annual membership with individual and corporate packages are also available.
AILA’s membership and friends are not restricted to the law, and comprises of judges, barristers, lawyers (in-house and private), academics, accountants, insurers, reinsurers, brokers, corporates, government, regulators, suppliers and more.
- An annual national conference
- Five editions of e-zine Resolve produced exclusively for AILA & NZILA
- Educational, soft-skill training and networking events
- University prizes
- A Young Professionals network
- A life insurance section
- Annual prizes for life membership and the insurance law prize
- A mentor program
- An online knowledge library of videos, white papers and training materials